Project 4- Visual Sequential Narrative- Progress


 



This is just a section of what I'm planning, because I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate other images into a background. What I'm struggling with right now is figuring out if I want color in this piece and if so, where do I want it. With charcoal, everything is always black and white so I want whatever is colored to be for a reason or make sure that it stands out from everything else. I'm still not completely sure if I like where this is going but I don't completely hate it, which is a good sign. 

Comments

  1. Lovely variety of textures!! I think adding another medium (or more) would be a perfect additional layer of depth, go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **texture may not be the right word, style might be better?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2- Destroy the Icon- my iconic image

Project 4- Visual Sequential Narrative- Ideas