Popular posts from this blog
Project 3- The Cyclical Nature of Things- Ideas/Iterations
Project 2- Destroy the Icon- my iconic image
Here is my icon :) Darth Vader is an icon to me, because I feel like anyone could recognize his famous breathing and his helmet shape. I chose this particular photo because it is from the legendary "No, I am your father" scene that I feel like almost everyone knows or has at least heard a reference to before. I've known almost my whole life who Darth Vader was, and that he was Luke's father, before I had even watched a single Star Wars movie.





Kara, not gonna lie yours was one of my favorites from the start. I love Star Wars and you have seriously outdone yourself! I really can picture these as movie posters or advertisements. It's amazing how many directions you took. I love your color choices and how they seem to carry a dark mood while still balancing vibrant colors. It's hard to pick a favorite because they're all so unique. :)
ReplyDelete