Project 3- The Cyclical Nature of Things- Final

 "To Build a World"

That is the name of this piece because I wanted to show my favorite parts of reading, which is building that world in my head. Maps are one of my favorite parts of my books, they always have been. Maps are the first step into a new world. Throughout the book, when the reference a place or go somewhere new, you have to consistently go back to the map to see where they're talking about. I always make tea when I read, not really sure why if I'm being honest, but I just do. The Agatha Christie Mystery Collection is a cycle in itself, because these are my Grandma's favorite books. She told me and my sister that we would be getting all of them when she dies, and I plan on passing my books down to my kids when I die.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2- Destroy the Icon- my iconic image

Project 4- Visual Sequential Narrative- Ideas