Project 4- Visual Sequential Narrative- Ideas

 So I'm still a little confused as to what exactly I'm going to do for this project, but at the moment I'm thinking I might focus on the process of a drawing. Especially my charcoal drawings, there is a lot that goes into the process and so I think that would be interesting to focus on. The process of my artwork has always been something really intriguing to me, and I love seeing how a piece progresses the more I work on it. That's all I have for right now so hopefully that will lead me somewhere. 


Here are some of the photos I'm working with that I've taken. 









Comments

  1. Charcoal could be fun texture and value wise! Do you have access to a scanner? I would just keep documentation/transferring everything to digital in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see how you might continue forward, and agree with Catherine that charcoal as a medium could work well to show a multitude of visual elements. This idea, too, could be further explored by fully honoring the 'process' of creating, and seeing this step as art itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2- Destroy the Icon- my iconic image